Pictured: A vaccine clinic at Caterbury Court, an ERS Affordable Living Community in West Carrollton, OH.
As of September 16, 2021, 54.1% of the total United States population has been fully vaccinated while 63.4% have received at least one dose. These numbers are promising, but there's still a lot of work to be done.
At the end of August, Episcopal Retirement Services held a virtual panel addressing vaccine hesitancy. The panel featured a variety of speakers including:
- Dr. Melba R. Moore, DBA, MS, CPHA, Health Commissioner of Cincinnati
- Felicia Beckham MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, Certified Nurse Practitioner at the University of Cincinnati's Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Renee Mahaffey Harris, President & CEO of the Center for Closing the Health Gap
- Dr. Lou Edje, Associate Dean for Graduation Medical Education, Professor of Medical Education and Family & Community Medicine at the University of Cincinnati's College of Medicine
- Dr. Ronnita Usher, DNP, APRN, Nurse Practitioner at the University of Louisville's Health Geriatric Medicine
Watch the virtual panel below and learn why now is the time to get your COVID-19 vaccine.
To download a transcription of the virtual panel, click here.