Affordable retirement housing meets quality senior living in Cambridge, Ohio.
Cambridge Heights is a retirement community that caters to older adults with limited incomes. HUD sponsorship means that each resident’s rent, which includes utilities, is based on income and medical expenses.
From full-size kitchens and onsite laundry rooms to gardens and walking paths— our beautiful apartments have all the comforts you need to thrive in your later years
With the picturesque town of Cambridge just minutes away, you’ll never be short of things to do. Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, “the crossroads of America” offers a variety of ways to enjoy your day with friends and family— pristine lakes, dining, antique shops, museums, glass factory tours, and exciting festivals and events.
Whether you prefer gazing at the outdoor beauty that surrounds our campus or enjoying the company of friends in one of our common rooms, Cambridge Heights is a desirable option for those in need of comfort and affordability in their retirement living.
A Desirable Community for Retirement Living
Cambridge Heights has a palpable sense of community and neighborliness. Camaraderie abounds as residents join one another for meals and all kinds of events and activities. There’s always someone up for a game in the community room or a walk on the path around the building.
Residents are never short of events to attend at Cambridge Heights. From Bible studies to birthday dinners, community events to crafting classes, retirement living at Cambridge Heights provides a social environment where neighbors become friends, and friends become family.
A Care-free Senior Lifestyle
There’s a lot to enjoy about senior living at Cambridge Heights. All of our units have spacious living rooms and bedrooms, tiled kitchen and bathroom floors and 24-hour call systems in case of an emergency. In addition to great apartments, life at Cambridge Heights provides many other amenities that make senior living more enjoyable and care-free:
- A number of common areas provide places where residents can enjoytime with friends or relax with a good book.
- A grand aviary in the entry lounge hosts a variety of birds, from doves to blue birds, and provides endless entertainment year round as residents watch the birds build nests, lay eggs, and flit playfully around their habitat.
- An attractive walking path winds around the community, providing recreation and daily exercise
- There’s plenty of gardening space for residents to exercise their green thumbs.
- Extra space is available on most floors for your seasonal decorations or other overflow storage items.
- Complimentary laundry services give residents free access to four washers and six stackable dryers.
- A fitness center and monthly health screenings like blood pressure checks encourage physical wellness.
- A beautician stops by once a week to offer haircuts and manicures to both male and female residents, and our visiting podiatrist provides regular foot care.
- Transportation is available for residents who have appointments or want to experience the town of Cambridge and take advantage of local shopping.
- Our part-time chaplain regularly visits the community to lead worship and Bible studies, provide healing services, visit with ill residents, and offer pastoral counseling.
Enriching Spiritual Lives
Wellness at Cambridge Heights goes beyond physical and mental health.
Our chaplains focus on individual traditions and faith journeys to enrich the spiritual lives of our residents. The ecumenical ministry of our retirement community serves older adults from all denominations as well as those with no affiliation at all.
The ministry of the chaplain doesn’t stop at our residents. It encompasses staff, volunteers, resident families, and the wider community. Because we care deeply for the soul, enriching the lives of all those who are part of our community is our most important mission.
Cambridge Heights is a retirement community with a heart for everyone.