St. Paul Village in Madisonville has been providing older adults in Cincinnati with comfortable and affordable retirement living since 1978. As an Episcopal Retirement Homes community—St. Paul joined the family in 2008—our retirement community has been able to offer residents even more services and amenities.
The sprawling campus on Madison Road is a prime location for active seniors.
St. Paul Village is minutes from great neighborhoods like Kenwood, Hyde Park, and Mariemont, and downtown Cincinnati is just a bus ride away. With three Metro bus lines running past our retirement community (Madison Rd., Routes 11 and 12X), residents have easy access to all of the best shopping and events in Greater Cincinnati.
An Easier, Relaxed Lifestyle
At Episcopal Retirement Homes, we believe that as a cap to a life well-lived, older adults in Cincinnati deserve a fulfilling and maintenance-free retirement community. That’s why living at St. Paul Village is so great.
When you live here, you never have to worry about the stresses and chores that came with owning a home. You’ll never need to shovel snow in the freezing cold, spend a day mowing the lawn in the hot sun, fix an electrical outlet, or struggle with a clogged pipe again.
It’s all taken care of for you.
St. Paul even offers a free shuttle service for local errands and doctor’s appointments.
Unconstrained Independent Living for Seniors
Life is comfortable when every apartment at St. Paul offers wall-to-wall carpeting, a Cable TV hookup, self-regulated temperature control, and a full kitchen with an electric range, refrigerator, and garbage disposal. And our Transition Program offers new residents help getting settled into their apartments and familiarizing themselves with all of our services and amenities.
- Our wellness program provides residents with healthcare services from a visiting nurse and an exercise room with equipment specially designed for senior living.
- The beautiful grounds have a community garden for resident horticulturists as well as an enclosed courtyard and walking paths for those who prefer to enjoy the outdoors at leisure.
- You don’t have to venture off-campus to do laundry or get your hair trimmed and styled as St. Paul maintains on-site laundry facilities, and our hair salon offers services to all our residents.
- Our shuttle service can get you around town for all kinds of outings and regularly scheduled community events.
- Elevators offer easy access to all floors of our retirement community for all residents, no matter their physical capabilities.
- An on-site security team and secure entrances provides residents with a safe, secure environment.
- Tastefully decorated common areas offer a place for residents to entertain or visit with friends and family.
- A community chaplain and a social worker look after the spiritual and emotional wellbeing of residents and offer a variety of support services.
Come see for yourself why St. Paul Village is a wonderful place for older adults to live and flourish in a safe, friendly retirement community.
Responsible Senior Living
ERH has always been at the cutting edge of senior living in Cincinnati, and at St. Paul we’re striving toward a greener community.
We’ve put a lot of work into providing energy efficient lighting, windows and doors, appliances and heat and water consumption for our retirement community, and are looking to obtain LEED for Homes Silver Certification to make our green footprint official.
LEED for Homes was developed by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), a national non-profit organization, to promote environmentally responsible, healthy and energy efficient buildings. It is the most widely recognized brand of green building certification.
By pursuing this certification, we’re not only striving to be good stewards of our environment, but to improve the health and wellness of our residents and provide significant savings in energy costs. With the third-party inspection and performance-testing of LEED certification, residents can be sure in the knowledge that their homes are truly green and will perform better than standard senior housing.